Sunday, March 6, 2011

Live video stream of St. Boniface



Live streaming will begin approximately 5 minutes before service begins, if not before.

Get the service bulletins here.

If you click the SMALL "play button" in the lower left corner of the video screen, you will stay on my blog. Otherwise, you go to the ustream.tv site. After you click the play button, you will see a short, 30 sec advertisement. This is not my advertisement, but one played by ustream.tv. I'm sorry for the ads, but I am live streaming the services for free, so this is but a small price to pay.

If you click the BIG "Play button" in the middle of the screen, you will go to ustream.com. you will then be able to chat with others who are "virtually attending" the service.

Thank you for virtually "attending" the St. Boniface services. If you have any trouble viewing today's services, please let me know.

Blessings,

Fr. Kenny

No comments: