Sunday, March 6, 2011

Online Lenten Study

As a Lenten discipline, beginning on Ash Wednesday, I am going to begin an online study. I will be reflecting on a short book called Holy Island: A Lenten Pilgrimage to Lindisfarne by James W. Kennedy. I hope you will join in (presuming there are any of "you" out there) and make this a discussion. This book can be purchased from Forward Movement publications. If you are a member of St. Boniface, you may pick up a copy of the book at church. The cost of the book is $5 if you pick up the book at church. Make checks payable to St. Boniface Episcopal Church.

On Monday or Tuesday of this week, I will publish a short post with some background information on Holy Island: A Lenten Pilgrimage to Lindisfarne and my perspective of a Lenten discipline.

So, keep your eyes open for the my Lenten online study of 2011...

Faithfully,

Kenny+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. This sounds interesting.